Where can I recycle?

Find out how to recycle in your area

Collected at home and at recycling centre(s) or other site(s)

Wiltshire Residents can recycle their cartons from the kerbside in the blue lidded bin.

Cartons and paper cups can be recycled at the following two bring bank sites and these cartons are serviced by ACE UK and sent to our UK facility::

1. Honeyball HWRC, Old Camp Farm, Lower Compton, Nr Calne, SN11 8RE
> Location
2. Purton HWRC, Mopes Lane, Purton, Nr Swindon, SN5 9HG
> Location

You can also deposit your cartons in the cardboard containers at 9 sites across the district (These sites are not serviced by ACE UK). Please click on the below link to find your nearest site:


< Back to UK map